Monday 8 September 2014

Monday, September 8, 2014

Ahhhhhh hola! I loved all the letters this week! Sounds like Jaymi is doing so good in Peru! I love it!!!!!!!!! So close! Venga Argentina Jay!! Hahaha

Well we have transfers today! I'm staying and my new companion is Hermana Santos!!! She's from Peru and she's the oldest here in the mission. Hermana Lopez says she's like 35 or 36 years old!! Hahahhah ahhhh so we'll see how that goes, and she's only been out 3 weeks more than me in the mission! So that will be an adventure.

Also Hermana Inga, my companion in Roca, is coming to Plottier as my hermana lider!!!!!!!!! So stoked! She'll be companions with Hermana Malmrose!!! Vamos! So stoked! She can give me all the updates that went down in Roca! My area favorita!! =)

So this week was hard to work, haha we went to Neuquén 2 times for medico and Hermana Lopez was super sick one day throwing up and stuff so we didn't really leave that day. Also Friday we had capacitacion, coordelacion, and consejo. So we didn't leave the capilla that day. It was nuts. Then Saturday we walked like seriously 1.5 hours for lunch, every Saturday to the family Morales. My favourite family, they are seriously so funny! They both served a mission. The pic of them is with the 3 girls. Adorable no! I love them!! She cooks so good too! Then we went to their house Sunday for lunch too! They cooked asado!!! Steak! Chicken, chorro, pan, salads. It was so sweet! 

Also Marisole had HER BABY!!! A GIRL!!! I attached pics of them too! So sweet! A little girl! She's adorable. I wanted to hold her soooo bad! But we can't =(   Also Aldana didn't come to church yesterday, she needs to come to church one more time before she can get baptized. And this Saturday wouldn't have worked tampoco because we have stake conference. So pray that she comes to that so she'll be able to get baptized the 20th!!! =) Whoooo vamos!! It was also Matias birthday yesterday. The son to Marisole. He got a phone and was so stoked. Seriously, kids of all ages have phones down here. It's cray. Haha

Oh and another cool experience. We've found a member inactivo like 2 or 3 weeks ago. His name is Angel. He's a little interesting, but we haven't had a lesson with him yet because we can't be alone with him. Usually we just talk outside of his house and answer his questions. He started reading the BOM and we have given him pamphlets to read and he has!! He's cool and he came to church yesterday andddd paid his tithing!!! Super amazing! Except those fetching lider de zonas thought he was an investigator and took him to their ward. So we didn't even talk to him only saw him once.  I'm learning a lot of patience with the zone leaders. It's so annoying. Our whole zone is so sick of them and how they do things. But that's part of the mission. Nothing I can do but learn to be patient. 

But the work is really good here! Things are progressing really well! More inactive members are coming to church, more investigadores are assisting the church, and more importantly our mission is working to have a temple here in the patagonia!!! Amazing stuff here in Argentina! I love it! The mission is the best! I'm so happy for the decision I made to come out here and to serve nuestro padre celestial! I LOVE IT! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 
Have fun at school! And Dray and Quin keep practicing the piano because I wanna hear you play when i get home!!!

Love you all
Besito!! 
xoxoxox
Hermana Miller






 Eating Columbian Food






No comments:

Post a Comment