Monday 10 November 2014

Monday, November 10, 2014

Hola

This week not a lot happened. We had capacitacion with the leaders from Zapala. They traveled about 3 hours to get here then left the next night. I got to do exchanges with the sister leader. She's so cool, she basically saved my life this week. Haha, it was fun too because we've had 2 of the same companions. Hermana Lopez and Hermana Santos.  Tonight we're going to Zapala to have a zone conference with the mission president so that'll be good!

Javier came to church yesterday which was really good. He's been making a lot of positive changes in his life. If he keeps the wow these next 2 weeks, he can get baptized November 22nd. So pray for him =)

But idk, lots of things have happened. Basically just working hard and finding new people to teach. We found 8 new people who are willing to hear about the restored gospel this week. So we'll continue to work with them and hope that they can progress in the gospel.

The church is true. I'm so grateful to be a missionary!! It's super hard, and sometimes I wanna die. But there's nothing more important that I could be doing with my time than this. I love it. Hope you guys have a super good week. Love you so much. Sorry my letter sucks this week. I'll try to do better next week. 

Love youuuuusss 
xoxoox
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment