Monday 3 November 2014

Monday, November 3, 2014 - 10 months

This week was super good! We worked a TON!!!! Super much. haha  I was super trunky on Friday, I was like my brothers are trick or treating right now! Thanks for sending pics mom! Loved them! =) Everyone is jealous that I get a TON of pictures every Monday.

But this week we had 3 investigadores go to church. One was Javier, who has problems with the word of wisdom. Drinks, smokes, does drugs. It's really sad the life he's had. But he LOVED church. He had his headphones in the odd time listening to music and I kept bugging him to take them out. It's amazing to see the change he is making in his life as he learns about the gospel. He's even praying in the lessons and reading the scriptures. He would NOT pray before, no matter what we did and it's key to have the investigadores pray. He's praying now =) it's amazing. He wants to be baptized like now, so we moved his date for one week earlier. He just has to live the word of wisdom, which will be the hardest thing for him. Won't be easy but I know he can do it. I can't even explain the change in him.

Another was Yanina. She's been an investigador for a lot of time. Around 8 months or something and hadn't been to church yet, so we were gonna drop her because she's not progressing and SHE CAME TO CHURCH. It was amazing. She even said she wanted to bear her testimony but had vergüenza (shame). She said próxima vez (next time). She has a little boy around 1 year old and I was trying to keep him quiet the whole sacrament meeting. He was running everywhere. I kept giving him food (I had torta frita in my backpack for when we finished fasting), gave him my water bottle, gave him the santa cena (sacrament). Man my ingles (English) sucks eh. He was a handful but it was good! 

Richard came too, he's about 14 years old and has his 3 asistencias and we're hoping he can get baptized this 15 of November. The only thing is that his mom doesn't want him to be baptized. She's like when he's no longer living under my roof, then he can make his own decisions. So that sucks but his dad is all for it. He's amazing. Floridor, but goes by Floro because hates his name haha so funny. He's amazing. Can't get baptized because they're not married and the mom doesn't want to get married. So that sucks. But one day he'll be bishop of Chos Malal. I know it.

But really this week was really good! We celebrated the birthday of my comp yesterday, she turned 26. She's really good. Loves to work and is a huge example to me. Sometimes I wanna rip her hair out. But I feel that's how it's gonna be with every comp. But we're working it out. Gotta love companion intervention every fetching Thursday. Haha

Anyway, love you guys!
Besitos!
xoxoxox
Hermana Miller






 "So happy!"  Haven't had this for 10 months.
 Pension in Chos Malal
 An investigador put this brick in my backpack and I ran with it to our pension because we 
were gonna be late.  I didn't even know.  Hahaha
Hermana Narvez & me

No comments:

Post a Comment