Monday 24 February 2014

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2014

This week was really good....haha no not really! It was kinda terrible! But I have those little moments and then everything seems right! I'm like that's why I'm here. 

Best experience of the week. We taught a new investigator. His name is Franco and he is 16 years old. Kinda reminds me of Keaton! Haha, a lot of the boys here remind me of him. They're so thug here. They got their headphones on and their hat and baggy pants. =(   I'm like waa I miss Keaty!!! Haha but he is really amazing. We came to the lesson and he read up on the pamphlet we gave him and he knew a lot which was amazing, because it proved to us that he actually wanted to learn. I started the lesson with the Spanish that I memorized about God being our Heavenly Father and loving us! It was awesome! I did it! Then Hermana Morales taught some more. She's actually an amazing missionary! Like amazing! Then I taught again. She's really good at encouraging me to talk. The spirit was soooo strong!!!!! So guess what?  I asked him to be baptized and he said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's getting baptized on March 22nd and I am so excited for him!!!! Ahh and he came to church yesterday and it's awesome! I love him!

I love everyone here! The only frustrating part is having so much love for them and not being able to express it to them! It sucks! I can't be my crazy self. I've never sat for such a long time without saying one word. Two hours, yep that happened yesterday. Haha it sucks. I just want to reach out to these people and be able to say the church is true and it will help your life so much. But I can't hahahaha gahhhhhh it'll come with time!!! 3 months! I hope! I'm like I can't wait for May, but then I don't want May to come because dad and Keaton will be back from Everest.  Jaymi will have had her grad, Dray will have a birthday and so will dad and I don't want that time to go by. Haha it's crazy! Time does go by so fast. I've already been here for 2 months. It's the middle of summer still right, but then I realize I've been here for 2 months and I'm going into winter. Then I'm like crap =l  that sucks. Hahah it's still pretty hot here though and rains so much! 

Last Thursday we were stuck in the rain. We walked 45 minutes in the pouring pouring rain to the church, for a meeting that no one showed up for. We were seriously drenched. 

Walking. I hate. Haha so much walking! We will walk for like an hour to someones house and then back. It's crazy. I love the shoes I bought though! They are beauties! My feet never hurt! I miss cars though! 

What else. I went on intercambios (exchanges or splits) this week with Hermana Judd.  She's an amazing missionary! She taught me a lot! And we got 2 fechas that day! Dates for baptisms! Haha, sometimes Spanish words just come out. Which is good, no?  Lol so ya it was an amazing day!

I play the piano all the time. They had me play at New Beginnings or something for the young women. I also play every Sunday in sacrament. It sucks, I don't like it. They think I can play like every song in the book, but I can't. I'm always like no puede!!!!!!! They don't understand and I almost have a heart attack! Hahahaha but might as well use my talents, no.

Que mas?  Ummmmmm, my brain is all over the place. E-mailing is so stressful! Haha, after e-mailing we're gonna have a picnic with the other hermanas in our district! One speaks English and she has seriously helped me so much being on the mish! She gives the best advice! 

I love you guys so much! Love you all SOOOO MUCH! Hope everything is going good at home! I got Quin's letter from gpas e-mail and it made me cry. It was so cute! Thanks grandpa! =) and Quin! I love you too! I love everyone! 

love love love
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment