Thursday 6 February 2014

Thursday, February 6, 2014


Hey family!!!!!!
 
I've been thinking a lot about what I could write to you all and I'm seriously struggling! I feel like nothing crazy exciting has happened this week. But I'll try to make it a good letter. I fly out this Tuesday! We don't know what time yet, but I'm hoping it's not 4 in the morning. And I'm hoping that I can call you guys! So I'll call dads cellphone?? Or the house or what? Also I e-mail the day I leave too so I'll be on e-mail this Tuesday! I am so excited to get out of here. hahaha
 
So this last Saturday we went proselyting. whoooo. It's always so nice to get out of the CCM and walk and breath fresh air. Hahaha, but actually. Oh and drink pepsi. It's terrible but every time we go proselyting I drink like 2 pepsis. Haha and I buy lots of alfajores and I also found the milka chocolate bars here and so I bought 3 and ate them all in 2 days. Proselyting sucked though. It was raining like the whole time so no one was on the streets. We were gonna knock doors, but it's so scary here because all the houses are gated off, so in order to knock you clap your hands 3 times. It's crazy. We have yet to do that. So we didn't get any contacts, but we found quite a few people to talk to. I ended the day off with a 10 piece chicken McNugget meal which was so rad. I was in heaven, hahahaha. Then we went to the grocery store and I bought some shampoo and conditioner and body soap because I was out for like a week. It was terrible.  Also I put that all on my credit card. I don't know if you guys noticed, but I've been using it. Hope that's OK!
 
The Spanish is actually coming along. I feel like I can teach most of our lessons in Spanish! When I say something or when I can understand something I'm the happiest person ever!! It's such a relief. If anything I can read Spanish better than I can speak it. If I see the word, I know what it is. If that makes sense.
 
This week has been a struggle though. Like a big one. Lol, I think it's just because it's your last week in the CCM  and you really question yourself if you are ready. Being trapped in the CCM for 6 weeks makes you a little crazy!!!!!! Haha just kidding, but actually it's time to leave. I'll miss it here, because I'm comfortable here and I have a lot of friends. Whereas in Neuquén, I won't be able to communicate with anyone or know anyone, but it'll be better than the CCM I'm sure.
 
Love you guys and miss you tons! Thanks for the pictures! And Keat, congrats on WINNING your basketball tournament! That is so rad! Look at all your hard work paying off! You're probably the hottest Zenith out on the court too! Hope school is going good for all the little critters!!!!! And Bry, are you being a good boy and listening to mom and dad!? Haha that was so funny when you told me the story where he laid into Quinton! Love you all! Hope you have a great week! I'll talk to you on Tuesday!!!!

Love Hermana Miller xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment