Monday 21 April 2014

Monday, April 21, 2014

Hola familia, I don't have a lot of time this week, so this letter will be a short one.

We didn´t have our baptism... it was terrible. No water in the church. Nothing like working with an investigator for a month and then the day of the baptism it couldn't happen. It was really disappointing, so we planned for the next day, Sunday. No water that day either, so we're planning for this Saturday! Her name is Paloma, she's 12 years old. She's actually a member but doesn't have any papers or proof she was baptized so we've been working with her. I love that family. Family Melo. They're awesome! They're so caring and loving, kinda reminds me of my family! =) 

This week was good. I kinda can't remember what we did, I'm feeling a little rushed. We went to Paso Cordova one day to our investigators house. Also 2 of our investigators this week want nothing more to do with us. So that was fun, not! One investigators brother (who is a member) called us and said she doesn't want any more lessons. She thought it was only 3 lessons and that's it, she's done. It makes me sad when people give up like that but what can you do, we tried. Maybe we touched her life enough that one day in the future she'll want to learn more.

All is good here though. The members are great! The life is great. The people are great. The mission is great, sometimes. I miss you guys so much! Can't wait to skypeee on Mother's Day!

Love you all!
Hermana Miller
xoxoxo

P.S. I bought 2 skirts today! Thank you for the birthday presents! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment