Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I was super excited to send you all pictures of this week! Took some sweet ones! We made salsa and torta frita with a family last Monday. Took some sweet pics with the flag and a whole bunch of fun stuff...but all my photos have been deleted. For the 5 min I left my camera to eat pizza after spending 4 hours cleaning the church. Guh I was so mad, but what can I do.

Also yesterday we couldn't leave our pensions. There be lots of rain and storms and stuff. It was fun, I actually loved it, just slept and ate all day. Haha, we made torta frita 2 times that day and a family brought us torta frita. Torta frita is so good, it's like scones, but like airy in the middle and delicious. If course with dulce de leche. Mmmm, I love!

Also I got a lot of letters last week so thank you to everyone who sent me letters! Like seriously 9 or something! Love you all! The "fotos cuidado" that that you sent made me laugh mom. Haha nice Spanish! =)

Well I hit 3 months on Wednesday! Too bad it was the crappiest day ever. The day my photos got deleted, the day we waited 1.5 hours in the freezing rain for the bus to chacras, that didn't even come. The day that our taxi broke down and we still had to pay. Serious bad day. The challenges you face. Haha. It really has been freezing here! I know now what it is like to experience a change of season. Boom, fall hits, it definitely isn't summer anymore. So crazy.

This week has been good though! I think the biggest thing I learnt this week is to love others. We are teaching a lot of investigators that I seriously just love. I want the best for them and love when I see them progress. They're amazing! Also I've felt so much love for the members here too! They're so willing to help us. Last week we had 11 lessons with members! Which is a lot! They're amazing!

Also conference was amazing! I loved M. Russell Ballard's talk about following up. That every member should obtain a 'Preach My Gospel' and study it. And tell your missionary children what you learnt! So I'll be expecting that from the both of you!

Also this week, Wednesday, the bad day. Hahaha, I FINISHED THE BOM! Seriously such an amazing experience to say, "I read the Book of Mormon". Took me 20 years to finally read the whole thing, but I did it! I know that Joseph Smith translated the book, that it is true, that we can find so many truths in it! I love it so much! I love this gospel so much! I love love love it! It is true and only through this Gospel can we live happily with our family and Heavenly Father FOREVER! The whole reason we're on the earth our "4 minutes" like Gary E. Stevenson taught! Ugh such good conference! If you didn't hear those talks listen to them, study them. They're so good! Love love. Have a good week!

Love Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment