Monday 14 July 2014

Monday, July 14, 2014

HEY FAMILIA!!!!!

I hope you all had a good week! Sounds like you all had an awesome time at TREK!!! I'm so happy for you guys! What an experience, eh!! Also I'm glad your having fun at the lake! Man good ole lake time! That's sweet the ZoBell's bought a place there! What a party! Thats sweet!!! =)

Finally the Mundial is over! How tight is it that Argentina played in the finals!!!! So sweet! It was cool to be a part of something so big for Argentina! Sad they lost, but heck the jerseys will be cheaper now. hahaha Tuesday was crayyyyy when they won! So crazy, but when they lost it was crazy too. There was actually an accident right outside our pension. A man on a motorcycle we think got hit by a truck, he wasn't moving and left in an ambulance. 

What else this week, oh our ward had a baptism. Was the elders convert, but I had to talk at the baptism! My first talk in Spanish. What a relief when it was over. Ahhhh but it was good overall. 

Oh also we had interviews with the pres this week which was really good too! The president is such an amazing spiritual man. He said the perfect things that I needed to hear!!! Also I think I'll finish my mission with them which will be cool!!

Love you guys! I hope you have a great week and have family home evening tonight! =)))) 

Go on mormonchannel.org and watch Earthly Father, Heavenly Father. I think haha I only know it in Spanish.  It's a really amazing spiritual video. Let me know what you guys learnt from it. Give the boys a kiss and Jaymi too! Love you guys so much! 

xoxoxoxoxo
Love Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment