Monday 28 July 2014

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hey, so I almost forgot that I didn't write my weekly letter till I was about to log off. So it's gonna be another short one! Lo siento!

Loved the letters this week! Looked like Magrath days was so much fun! Sorry to hear you wrecked your back dad! Kinda reminded me of Echo last year when you broke your rib or something from your skiing wipeout and could barely walk. Then I was slack lining and smacked grandpa ACCIDENTALLY in the face and you were laughing SO HARD.  You ran into the trailer and was laying on your back dying laughing so hard, but in so much pain because of your rib. So be careful, eh. 

Transfers were this week! Hermana Lopez and I are still together!! Whoop, hopefully we'll get better at getting up in the mornings. =l

We've changed pensions, which is better because now we don't have to walk an hour to our area. But we shower with a bucket because the shower head doesn't work. It's terrible. A bucket of water and a bowl. Super fun but at least we have hot water now. The first night we had to heat up water on the stove. hahahahha

Also one of our heaters doesn't work, so it's kinda cold in the nights sometimes. But we have a portable heater. The Arnaudin's take good care of us. They are the couple missionary here and she loves me because I saw her in the temple before leaving the CCM. So she seriously looks out for us so much. We got a laundry machine so fast, when there are a ton of pensions that don't have one. Gracias a mi. hahahaha =)

Anyway love you . Stay safe!!!!! =)

Oh and we had a sweet activity this Friday, where the President came and talked and we had 4 INVESTIGATORS there. I was SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys! Stay safe! 
xoxoxox
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment