Monday 21 July 2014

Monday, July 21, 2014

YOOOO, 

This week was good! We were able to teach a 60 year old the first 3 letters in the alphabet because he can't read. How crazy. We had 6 of our investigators not go to a baptism like they said they would. How crappy. This is the last week of transfers. How fast that went. This week is Magrath days. That is also super crazy because I feel it was just like 4 months ago that we were jumping on that astrojump. I hope you guys have an awesome Magrath Days! 
VIVE MAGGYTOWN.

Also our investigator in Roca got baptized this last weekend so that is so awesome! Sad I wasn't able to see it, but so excited that he accepted the gospel in his life. He's 12 years old and the cutest thing, he read like 15 chapters in the BOM when we gave it to him. =) Man things like that make this work so much amazing. Redefines why I'm here =)

Well I'm out of time. How terrible that my emails continue to get shorter and shorter. =( Sorry. It'll be better next week.

Also, I've been thinking about Lincoln a lot and the challenges him and his family will face. I watched a mormon message this week, it's called "Mountains to Climb". Really is a truly amazing video. I pray for their family always, and hope that everything will be ok. God has a plan for us, may not be the plan we want or like, but it's the plan we chose before coming on the earth. 

Love you!!
Have a great week!
Hermana Miller
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment