Monday 13 October 2014

Monday, October 13, 2014

Hola!!! 

How are you guys!!?? I totally forgot that it was Thanksgiving!! Haha but looked like it was super fun!!! Wow Uncle J haven't seen him in forever!!! Like 5 years no! Wow tell him he better be there when I come home!!! 

This week was super good! We're working with Matias a lot! He's the brother of Aldana and he's gonna get baptized this SATURDAY!!! Que milagro! Seriously he's the best! I love this family so much! It's the birthday of Marisol today so were gonna do something for her too! Oh another miracle, she blessed her baby in sacrament meeting yesterday!!! Seriously this family is changing and I love it so much. The best is when we teach Matias and Aldana starts teaching him, or when she shares her testimony, or how she felt after she was baptized. One day we taught Matias and we're like do you have any questions and he's like no solo queiro bautizare me! (I just wanna get baptized) Then he gave the best prayer ever!! Asking to help him be baptized and to receive the Holy Ghost to be a good kid! It was so amazing! I'm gonna bawl my face off when I leave this area. We have transfers this week and it's gonna suck! But it's part of the mish.

In church yesterday we had 4 investigadores in sacrament! A couple from Peru came and it was so amazing to see them there. They're from Peru and they have so much desire to learn about the gospel! We taught them on Wednesday and invited them to church, but we never stopped by this week because they work a lot! So it was a nice surprise to see them in church!!! It was the best!!!

I love the mission work so much! Can't believe I have less than half of my time left. I kinda hate it. haha Love you guys so much! Praying for the family this week! I know it will be a hard one, but just know that God has a plan for us, it isn't the plan we always want, but the plan we need!!!! I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation and that through it we can return to our Heavenly Father to live in peace and happiness forever!!!! The church is true!!! Seguiran adelante! 

Les amo mucho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Con amor, 
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment