Tuesday 21 October 2014

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - CHOS MALAL

Wow was this week the hardest week of my life. Never have I had such a hard week in the mish. Queria morir. My comp and I seriously banged heads a TON. We seriously didn't talk this WHOLE week. Walking and not talking is the worst.  I'm so happy transfer came, timing was perfect.

I'm good now. Here out in the boonies in Chos Malal. My companion is de Columbia, she's cool!! My pension is super nice, I had my first shower in like 3 months, so that was sweet. No more buckets full of water hahaha. Whoooop!!! What else, my district leader here has parents in the same mission as Brady Olsen, in Japan. Small world eh. 

I also got my suitcase on Sunday and that made my life!   It was also soooo awesome to see Lorena, Angela, and their family. I cried. I honestly didn't want them to leave. They're basically like my family here.  They're the ones who delivered my suitcase.  They picked it up in Beunos Aries and came to see me in Plottier.

The worst part of leaving Plottier was saying bye to Marisol and Aldana. I bawled my face off. So did Marisol and Aldana which is weird because Marisol isn't like that. My whole time there we never hugged and I hug everyone! She's kinda closed off idk, but we just hugged and bawled for like 15 minutes. It sucked but she said the sweetest stuff.  "I know the people in Chos Malal need you", "thank you so much for bring the gospel into my life". I was bawling. Aldana and Marisol wrote me the best letter I've ever read. Seriously Aldana is saying she wants to serve a mission and everything! I cried.

Anyway it was emotional, transfers always are, but I'm happy to be here and helping the people. It's like starting new. I like transfers only for that reason. =) Anyway, love you guys. 

Thanks for everything, you're the best ever! Hope you have an amazing week!!! 

xoxoxo
Love,
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment