Monday 6 October 2014

Monday, October 6, 2014

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Thanks for all the letters and pictures! You guys are the best!!! Love it! Sounds like everything is good back home and that you had fun at Echo for conference! That's sweet!!! Looks super warm too! Here it's been somewhat warm this week, it was raining really hard so it was a little cooler. I think it's warmer in Canada than here. 

This week we didn't have the opportunity to work as much because my companion couldn't walk. When we were playing futbol she got kicked in the foot and we went to the hospital and they took x-rays and everything but it's all good. We just didn't leave our pension for 3 days. =( Then it was zone conference and then it was General Conference. But we were able to have 3 investigators come to conference and 2 inactive members came as well, so that was good. 

P-day was fun, we went to like this camp and played futbol and ate chorris with our mission leader. 

Oh oh oh and creepy, we have this inactive member who is like so creepy. He told me he loved me, he called us last night saying he's bored and has nothing to do. Then my companion grabbed the phone and she's telling him he can read his scriptures and pray. Haha thanks for calling, chau. It was so funny. But he's creepy and invited me to his moms birthday.  

Oh and I got to listen to conference in English once. We went to Neuquén one day and I got to see HERMANA LOPEZ!!! WHOOO! I was so happy!! It was good. We went to a mall and ate at Subway, it was the bomb. haha

But ya that's this week! Seriously can't believe I have only 9 months left! Time to give er my all, no. Love you guys so much!!! Can't wait to get my suitcase!!! Whooooo!!

xoxoxox
Bestitos and abrazos fuerte!! 
xoxo
Love Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment