Monday 9 February 2015

Monday, Feb. 9, 2015



Hey family!!

This week was super crazy!! We had a baptism!!!! On Saturday! Nicole got baptized, it was so awesome! She's the cutest thing! =) It was great! Hermana Bailey and I were so happy! =)  We sang "I Like to Look for Rainbows" in Spanish and two members gave the talks.  We gave her a BOM with pictures and she told us she wants to be a missionary when she grows up! It was so great.

Also this week we had poop water coming up from the floor and our dueno wasn't home so we couldn't shower or use water or wash any dishes, seriously it was so annoying. It was about 11 at night on Saturday when we're supposed to be in bed and poop water came up from every drain. From the toilet to the shower - so gross. We went outside and the neighbor was  working on fixing his drain and we said there's crap all over our pension. So we're sitting outside for like an hour so he could fix our disgusting bathroom. Seriously it smelt worse than an outhouse. I was like when in Canada would poop ever come up from the floor? But he said it happens about every 3 months in Argentina - it gets clogged from the tree roots. Fun, eh?   He even disinfected our bathroom when he was done, so nice of him.

Also we went to filli dei this week! Where Nicole lives and that's where most of the pictures are from! They had little ducks in their house and Hermana Bailey hates ducks. I put one close to her face and she FREAKED out, it was so funny, we were all dying laughing.

Monday night was awesome!!! We went to do a FHE with an inactive family (the dad is not a member). We played a board game that explains the plan of salvation. It was sooo fun. We were laughing and we created a really good relationship with the family. Then after the game my companion turns to me and said we need to invite him to be baptized. We were both scared and didn't want to but we started talking about what we have to do on the earth so that we can live in the celestial kingdom with our families. Then it lead into baptism.  And Hermana Bailey invited him.  He was a little concerned because he prepared to be baptized before but it didn't feel right.  I remembered a scripture in D&C that explains that he probably wasn't ready then but he is ready now. He agreed and accepted the date to be baptized 7 de March!!! Woot woot! We were so happy. The Spirit was so strong and he even said the closing prayer which is super hard to get your investigators to say the closing prayer! Hahaha After the lesson my companion and I were like running and laughing and screaming and freaking out. We were so happy.

We have transfers in 2 weeks and I'm totally freaking out! Because I would like to stay with Hermana Bailey but at the same time if she stays, I'll be here for 2 more tranfers which means I could stay the extra 4 weeks and finish my mission here or I could go to another area for 4 weeks or if she leaves I'll probably only have 2 transfers here than go to another area for 1 transfer and the 4 weeks. So I'm really freaking out.

How's everything going with the cruise plans! Hope all is well and that things are coming together fine! You guys have to take a lot of pictures and send them to me so I can hate my life even more haha just kidding! I'd love to see all the fun adventues you guys went on! I'm excited for you! and a little jealous. But I guess I am in Argentina, so I can't be that mad.

Love you guys hope; you have a fabulous week! 
Love you 
xoxoxo
Hermana Miller

































No comments:

Post a Comment