Thursday 19 February 2015

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Things are really good in Cultral Co! We've seen seriously so many milagros these past few weeks it just blows my mind. 

On Saturday we stopped by an investigadores house and we got talking with her husband. We've talked with him once and got to know him a little bit but this day he seriously poured his whole heart out to us. He's from Peru and he knows so much about the gospel, and his whole family are members of the church. He told us about the Elders that were always at their house and the love he had for all of them. But the family ended up leaving the church because something happened with the bishop. He was stealing money or something from the church and blamed it on the Nube family. Something like that, but anyway they ended up leaving the church. He was crying and just pouring out his heart. Saying he loved the church, he even had received his mission call to serve in Columbia and was never able to serve. He kept saying, "I just wanted to be a missionary." He also said his family was preparing to go to the temple, but they just dropped everything. It was so cool to hear about his testimony and everything that he knew. He is so smart. We just told him that he can start over now and that he can forgive the people back in Peru, and that his family that he has now can be baptized and one day they can all go to the temple. He really has a lot of potential and were excited to work with him!! 

We also have a member who just became active, she now has a calling and she is preparing to go to the temple in June! It was so amazing to hear this from her! She had a son who died a little over a year ago and she is going to bring his work to the temple to be done! So amazing!

Also this Sunday we had 3 inactives in church! We were feeling really down Sunday morning because we had worked so hard to get the investigadores to come to church, but once we got to church we just saw all these inactives coming in and it was seriously so overwhelming. Hermana Bailey said something I really liked, something like "when I was in the church and saw them come in, this may sound silly, but it was like the happiest I've ever been. Maybe not the happiest, but just to see all the work we did come together." I loved that because it's true! It's like the happiest you really can feel throughout the week. Just to see those people you love so much act on the little particle of faith they have and come to church.

Wow, I love the work. Cultral Co really is growing and making little changes. I love it. 

Hermana Bailey is so great! Honestly, I've loved the opportunity I have to train her and watch her grow. I keep telling her she's training me because she is such an amazing missionary and has so much potential!!! I always forget she's new because she just goes out and does everything without fear. She teaches, invites, talks, shares, laughs, everything that took me like 5 months to do, she's just doing it like her first 3 months. I get jealous sometimes because I'm like why couldn't I have been like you when I was new. Haha, she's amazing and I'm so grateful we've been together these 6 weeks! Such a blessing!!

Also this week we did 2 service activities! We took out so many weeds at a house and the other we made 11 dozen empenadas!!! =) Dude, I'm so excited to come home and make Argentine food for you all!!! =)))))

Good week we had eh! Seriously I'm so happy about this week. I was kinda sad I didn't get to see any cruise pics, so you guys better send lots this next week ok!!!!!!!! 

I kinda got sad one day and I was like my family is all together on a boat =( Then I got thinking of all the fun things we did, but then it went away and I worked. So disfruten su tiempo juntos porque estoy muy celosa!!!

Also I bought a bag today because we're not allowed to use backpacks anymore! So tanks!!!!

I'm excited to get my package, you're the best for putting that together! G'ma said they might even bring it to me!! We'll see what happens haha 

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
XOXOXOXO
Hermana Miller  




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment