Monday 23 February 2015

Monday, February 23, 2015

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

First off the cruise looked like so much fun! I loved all the pictures and the videos!!! The one of dad, oh my gosh, I seriously died! With his dorky pants and that monkey mask! Seriously died laughing and I couldn't even hear the music. Hahaha those pants. Oh my gosh!!! Hahahahhahaha

Ok so transferssssssssssss =( Hermana Bailey se fui! =(((((((((((((( She went to Allen! I was seriously just the saddest little girl! We both just bawled when people heard about it! It was so hard. Idk why, because man I've said goodbye to how many people? But with Bailey it just hit me. Maybe because she's my hija, no se. But man I'm just really really gonna miss her. =(

My new companion is Hermana Hill. Her first name is Kaylee and she's from Orem, Utah! 

So cool things that happened this week - we had 2 menos activos come to church on Sunday! We took Alan to this activity on Saturday, it was really fun. The ward had a BBQ type thing! He came and had so much fun! We played futbol, it was really awesome except I totally fell on my face!  A lot! After the activity, we kept bugging him asking if he was gonna come to church and he would say nooo (he's 13).  So we get to church on Sunday and his mom calls us and asks if we're going to come get Alan?? We're like OH MY GOSH YES! =) His dad ended up bringing him but it was so awesome! His mom is a member too inactive and his dad is not but they're not married, that's the family we've been working with. We think Alan is the key so he can get the priesthood (had to ask my companion what sacerdocio was in English haha) SO EXCITED. Hopefully they can get married and the dad will chose to be baptized and it'll be so awesome.

Also John came to church on Sunday too! He came to sacrament meeting and it was just so amazing! I loved it! =) Just seeing him there! Wow seriously I was soooo happy. I can't even explain the happiness you feel when you see someone you've been working with walk into the chapel. It's like YES I'm doing my job! It's awesome!

But I'm really out of time, sorry but just so many milagros happened this week! I'm really enjoying the mission and giving it my all. I have to finish strong you know!!! =) Man so great the obra misional! =) Love you guys. Know that I'm happy and I didn't get sad looking at your pics but just loved it more. What a blessing you have to have a daughter in the mission so you can have blessings....like cruises hahahahha

Also thanks for all the school stuff that you're doing dad-it means a lot!

Also you guys, don't forget to do family prayer and find some time to make family scripture study a priority! Because como representante de Jesús Cristo puedo prometer que van a ver mucho mas bendiciones y felicitaciones en su vida si lean!!! So read haha!!

Love you 
Hermana Miller
xooooooooooooo

Here's some pics. 

There's some with some fams and with the Elders is the classic Bailey pose. Haha man I'm going to miss her so much!










No comments:

Post a Comment