Monday 24 March 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014


Whooooooo baptisms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about amazing! Nothing like experiencing 7 baptisms in my first area in the mission ya! It was so amazing! guh! The spirit was so strong and I basically just bawled during all of the baptisms! I played the piano and we sang 2 songs! The presidente and his wife even came, as well as the assistants to the president! It was amazing! =)

This week really has been crazy though! With rushing to teach all the final lessons, with my birthday, with the baptisms, with planning everything, it was LOCO. But so good! 

So for my birthday the Elders had a fiesta. With cake and birthday music! It was so cute! Hermana Villoloba's birthday was the 19th so we celebrated for the both of us! They took us to a room and started singing then opened the divider and had this big party thing. It was fun!

That same day we had to teach Rigoberto like 3 lessons! So it was crazy! That made us an hour late for our lesson with Jose and Maria, and the celebration for my birthday. So we scrounged up enough money to take a taxi to their place. They had pizza, pop, and 2 cakes! I've eaten so much cake this weekend it's terrible. They sang to me in Spanish and English. It was awesome! Happy berfday de tu! Hahahah I love them so much! Then we were super late leaving. We should have been in our pension by the time we left. They called a taxi for us and gave us money for the taxi! Talk about feeling the love that day! Aww, it was so so so nice!!!! =) Really awesome birthday! Plus Hermana Lovell called me, the AP's (assistant to the president), and families would send me texts! It was so nice!

Yesterday after church we went to the Cordeva's house and celebrated Francos baptism. There was steak, chicken, sausage, salad, and cake. They just keep feeding you and feeding you. Even if you don't want more. Then we went to Hermana Bruni's house to eat more because Heremana Rainsdon is getting transferred  Noooooo. I love her. So there was more food and more cake. Then we went to family Cares because they had cake for Hermana Villoloba's and myself for our birthdays. It was so much cake and so much food. There was a scale at Hermana Bruni's house and I wanted to cry. So I've basically decided I'm not going to eat food anymore. Hahaha

Anyway, needless to say this week was amazing! Seeing the baptisms yesterday solidified everything. All the sadness, loneliness and depression I've felt being here was so much worth it when I watched them get baptized!  The spirit testified to me so strongly! Wow, it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! I love this gospel so much! It is soooo true! The blessings that we receive from the gospel are amazing. God really has a way to make us feel loved. He definitely hears our prayers because he has answered mine in ways I can't even explain. I've grown to love the gospel so much being out here. It breaks my heart when people don't even want to hear our message because they don't even know how amazing it is.But when people accept it like Franco and Rigoberto, it's the most amazing experience! 

Hope you have a great week! Dad and Keaton travel safely! Have fun! Be strong! I can't wait to hear about all your experiences! You guys are amazing and you're going to rock it! So happy we get to e-mail! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK!

Sending my love to the family today too as it is Jo's birthday! I love that girl so much! Hope the balloon release was good and you guys stayed warm! Love you love love love love!
xoxoxoxoox
Hermana Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment