Monday 31 March 2014

Monday, March 31, 2014

Soooooo this week was probably the hardest week of my life, haha, but really good. I'm sick with a sore throat and a headache today. I was up at 4:00 this morning to go to Neuquén to renew my temporary visa. Great pday..... not.

What to report on this week. We actually had a super successful week! We met basically all of our goals and rocked it. Taught 11 lecciones con miembros, Recibidas 7, Contactadas 5, got 7 nuevos investigadores. Seriously bomb! And we had 2 investigators assistir a la iglesia. Just realized that I wrote that all in Spanish. Seriously some terms I only know in Spanish, but like bomb week.

We did a lot of walking this week. Seriously walk and walk and walk, but it's ok. We had to get 2 bus cards today, the busses don't accept cash anymore so that was fun this morning when we realized we only had 15 pesos on our card. Seriously my companion called the zone leaders like 5 times at 6:00 in the morning. I'm pretty sure, no actually I know she's like one of the crazy sisters who relies on the Elders for everything. I feel so bad for them. They probably think I'm crazy too, but I have no idea most of the time what is going on. Every time she calls the Elders I'm thinking, Brant Hansen told me not to be a crazy missionary, or like all the people who told me they had crazy sisters in their mission, like Matt Alston. Oh well.

My Spanish is good and bad depending on the day. We taught a new investigator this week. Hermana Morales asked me to do the first vision so I did. I don't know if I said something wrong but she looked at me so stupid.  Guhhhhh it's so frustrating sometimes!!!! But last night I was throwing the Spanish DOWN. It was awesome. I keep telling myself I can't rush it. It'll come.

Also Mother's Day is so soon. I'm so stoked to see your freaking beautiful faces! 5 days after this transfer and bomb. Mommy day. whooooopppppppp

I hope Dray had a fabulous birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you like my card?? =) Tell me if you like the candy!!

What else.... those little boys be looking so cute. Dad and Keaton look like they're having the time of their life on their trip...for now. Who knows, that might change once they climb the mountain! Hahaha, I wish them luck. Dads beard though, I hate.

Well, sending my love back home! Hoping mom can survive without dad and Keaton at home!!!! love love love you guys more than life! Have a fabulous week!!!!

xoxoxoxox
Kenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment