Monday 12 May 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

Well was Friday like the best thing ever or the best thing ever! It was soooooo good to see you all! Man I have the best family ever!!! =)))) Seriously I love you guys so much!

This week has been really good, but also really hard. Hermana Inga is amazing! She's like the trainer I never had haha. She's really obediente. I don't remember how to spell it in english haha and she has taught me soooooo much!!!!!!! She really encourages me to talk in the lessons. Sometimes I'll look at her for help and she just gives me this little smirk and I know I have to continue teaching! It's so hard, but I'm so grateful for her!!!! Plus she actually like eats food! When we went shopping she bought actual food and I was like whatttttt, the stove works? Haha, all Hermana Morales ate was cereal. We've had pancakes, eggs, everything for breakfast, we even made pizza one day for lunch. It's awesome!!!!!

Suerte to Jaymi this weekend for grad!! You're going to be beautiful!!!! I want pictures ASAP por favor!! Haha man I'm so excited for you. This sounds stupid, but I feel like i just graduated. =( Like 2 years later. Ugh I hate. Haha, also hope your shoulder feels better!!! Praying for you booooo!!!

Love you guys! Thanks for being the best examples!!! Love you all so much!!!
xoxoxoxoxooxox
Love Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment