Monday 5 May 2014

Monday, May 5, 2014 (4 months)

So this week, I feel like not a lot has happened, but we went to Neuquén this week for a conference with Elder Viñas! I didn't really understand anything, but our zone had been practicing like crazy a song that we'd sing for it. I played the piano for it! So much nervous, but it went super good!!!!!

Also we have transfers today and I'm kinda totally freaking out! =llllll ahhhh!!!! My new companion is Hermana Inga, she's from Peru and doesn't know any English. So ya, this will be fun!

Also when we were in Neuquén we had 3 mattresses on the floor and 4 missonaries, 2 nights before that we had another hermana stay with us in our pension, 2 mattresses and 3 people.  But that morning in Neuquén a freaking cat was on my face in the morning. Hermana Morales woke me up yelling ¨GATO!!¨ so I took my pillow and hit this cat so hard. It comes back again like wanting to cuddle. We all know I hate animals, let alone cats. So I hit it again and we were laughing so hard and the other hermanas were shhhhhhing us!!!!! It was like 5 in the morning. Such crazy!!!!

But this week is good! We have an investigator who is progressing like crazy!!! Jorge Luis! He's bomb! He has a date set to be baptized, 17 de Mayo, May 17th!!! Such excited!!!

I love this work! It is so true! I love the gospel! Seriously it is such a blessing! Love you guys!!!

SEE YOU IN A WEEK!!!! AHHHH!!!
LOVE LOVE KENZ!
(HERMANA MILLER)


That one time a firework was on my birthday cake!!




No comments:

Post a Comment