Monday 19 May 2014

Monday, May 19, 2014

FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLA! TENGO NO MUCHO TIEMPO! PERO TE QUIERE MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off Jaymi was absolutely gorgeous! Seriously you're such a babe James! I love you so much and I did my best not to bawl my face off Friday when I was in bed at 10:00 knowing you were walking in your gorgeous dress. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

This week was cray. We've been searching and searching for a new pension because our rent is done May 31st. So ya wish us luck. We found one and hope we can change this week. Hallelujah!!! haha

Jorge didn't get baptized this Saturday =( It was really sad. He's struggling with just taking the leap of faith to get baptized. He says his parents don't want him to be baptized but we think it's just an excuse. So we're working with him to be baptized in a month!!! Seriously, I'm out of time, spent all my time drooling at Jaymi's pictures! Love you guys!

Que tenga un buen semana! no se si este es correcto, pero TE AMO MI FAMILIA!!!!
XOXOXOXO
CON AMOR
HERMANA MILLER

My new companion, Hermana Inga

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRY BRY!!!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment