Monday 26 May 2014

Monday, May 26, 2014

AHHHH THIS WEEK WAS CRAZY!!!!

Ok so my companion had problems with her leg and we were in the emergency for like a whole day! She couldn't walk, it was bad! Things are better now, we just walk really slow! 

Also this week we went to an old folks home to visit and be nice and stuff and the boss FLIPS out, yelling he doesn't want any religion. We're like ok, bye. It was kinda scary, he got super hostile. We're like we only have a play....

Also we had a conference with the President and it was really good! I could understand almost all of it! My spanish is getting a lot better eh! 

Love the mission! Love the members!!!!

Read your scriptures everyday!!! So proud of you mom and that you have the desire to finish before trek! I encourage everyone to read! Pray as a family! Have FHE! Have the Spirit in the house! It will bless you all SO MUCH! It's something I teach everyday and I know it can help you guys be united as a family!!!!!!

DISFRUTEN ESTE FOTOS
(Enjoy these photos)
Noche de hagar in the church with my favorite members (FHE)
Dinner at the conference with the Pres (was supes professional)
P-day at a museum (was really boring)













No comments:

Post a Comment