Monday 19 January 2015

Monday, January 19, 2015

Hola,

Hey so this is going to be a quick one because I don't have a lot of time. But seriously this week was so awesome, we saw so many miracles happen this week.

My companion, Hermana Bailey seriously is so awesome and such a huge example. I'm so tired, I've never worked this hard before hahaha no but she's just so obedient and such an example and reminding me how important it is to give the mission your everything. It's awesome, I feel like I've started the mission over again, because I was kinda dying and getting tired. Every day was the same and I was so tired of doing the same thing but I got here and I'm like alright, "let's get to work". It's awesome, I love it. It's like I'm making my mission what I wanted from it.  I felt like my last transfer was super hard and I felt like I was doing nothing. So this is really good. It's seriously awesome. I love her.

Ok so this week. Miracle - we went out to an area that is about an hour outside of Cultral Có and that's walking. In the hot hot sun. Seriously, it is SO HOT HERE I AM DYING. I sleep in like nothing. No blanket, no fan is going - I'm sweating and then I get up and walk all day in the sun. I'm kinda burnt too haha but I also love it at the same time. My companion is always walking in the shade and I'm in the sun. So I figure if it's hot, I may as well get a tan. haha and then I think of you guys freezing and it makes me love the heat even more. So we're walking to filli dei is what this area is called and we meet with an investigator, then a menos activo and her daughter of 8 YEARS OLD BUT SHE'S NOT BAPTIZED. So hello, we put a fecha and they came to church yesterday, talk about  a MILAGRO!!!!!!! At church the mom was kinda teary eyed - totally feeling the Spirit. It was so amazing. I loved it. 

Also here's some funny things that happened this week.
-my companion picked up this almost dying dog out of a Hermanas lawn becasue it wasn't hers and she couldn't get it out. So funny, I was dying. She picks it up with this rag and is running with this almost dead dog yelling "open the gate". I open it then she still has the rag in her hand and the Hermana is yelling "throw the rag", with the grossest look on her face. I'm like dying. Seriously, you know when I laugh really hard like cry laugh. I've done that twice a day, every day, this week with Hermana Bailey. Seriously she kills me.

-we're crossing the street and a car is coming. I just wait while Hermana Bailey runs and she's like doing this funny run because she had to pee. I'm seriously dying. Then we're in the reunión and she just bursts out laughing cause she remembered the experience. Then she apologized when everyone looked at her. Then we all busted out laughing, so funny. 

Maybe these stories aren't funny to you but I just die even thinking about them.  I'm so excited for this transfer and these next transfers, to make them the best out of my mission.

ALSO ALDANA'S GRANDMA (MARISOL'S MOM) CAME TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY- HERE IN CULTRAL CÓ AND I GOT TO TALK TO MARISOL AND ALDANA. They say they're going to come to church here next Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING OUT!!! Aldana bawled talking to me. Then I cried of course. Man I love it here.

Love you guys
xoxoxooxo
Hermana Miller


























No comments:

Post a Comment