Monday 2 March 2015

Monday, March 2, 2015



Hey family, 

Hope you all had a super good week! This week to be honest was actually quite a struggle!! Not only was I sick, and laying in bed but my best friend left me! Man I was so sad when Hermana Bailey left, it was like my other half. It felt like I was breaking up with my boyfriend, we just cried in bed the night before she left. Haha so sad. But I know she's going to do great things in Allen, she also taught me so much! Walk fast, be on time, and laugh. Seriously, I've never laughed harder. I love her! We're gonna be roommates after the mish, ahha.

But this week was eventful! Our investigadores got married! Which is super duper hard here! No one ever gets married. Ever. But it was so good to see them get married! I was so happy! They're so cute and I really think they have a lot of potential!! =) So we'll see what happens with them! They don't have a baptism date but with time they're totally gonna get baptized!!!!

Oh and you guys won't believe what happened in church yesterday! First off we had an investigador there! =) So happy! His name is Jorge and he's 22, we talk with him and his brother sometimes on the street when we see them. On Saturday we were passing by to go to a inactive members house and his brother was outside, when we walked by again later, they both were out so we stopped and talked with them. We invited them to come to church, the brother had to work, and Jorge didn't really have a lot of desire to go, but we said we'd pass by in the morning and go together and we'd bring breakfast.  He totally came!!! To the whole 3 hours. He was like if someone looks at me weird I'm leaving. Haha and he totally stayed.

But this is the bad part, una hermana got up during testimony meeting at the end of all the testimonies and she just goes off about how much she hates the bishop and that he is a member thanks to her. It was soooo bad, and to make things worse her daughter had just gotten back from serving a mini mission here. It was so bad, everyones faces in the capilla were just like huge eyed, mouth dropped. Ya fui el espiritu and our poor investigador was so confused, i was just like she's not all there. 

Oh and also this week we've been helping a hermana here Natalia. A missionary couple did a capilla abierta here a few months ago before finishing their mission and had a really cool experience that includes the story of Natalia. They're going to do a presentation to the 12 apostles. So some guy named Jason Mitchell has been contacting us from the missionary department in Salt lLake to get all these pictures and release forms signed from Natalia and her family so that they can share her story with the 12 apostles. Pretty cool eh. Natalia is inactive and her husband and 2 of her 3 kids can be baptized but they aren't yet so we're hoping we can work with this family and help them progress. At first it was really frustrating, because we couldn't find this family but the office had the information wrong.  Turns out she doesn't even live in our area which is why we could not find her. But it was cool how the Lord just put her in our path. We had a ward activity the other Saturday and she totally came. And now we're just great friends with her, we've eaten lunch with her, taken lots of pictures together, and she even came to church on Sunday! The Lord really has an amazing way to put people in your path. Because if the Emhkes weren't doing this project, I would have never met Natalia and had the opportunity to help her family come unto Christ.

Other than that, I totally got my package this week. Elder Furlanich and his mom totally brought it to me. So I got that big hug grandma sent with her! It was cute! She's like your g'ma says to give you a really big hug!! 

But I hope you guys have a super good week! 
Love you and look forward to next Monday!!! 
xooxoxo
Hermana Miller














No comments:

Post a Comment