Monday 23 March 2015

Monday, March 23, 2015

Heyyyyy!! 
Thanks for all the bday wishes!! Seriously can't believe I'm so old. It sucks =( hahaha

For my birthday we ate together with the Elders and then we went to Natalias house and she had the cutest little fiesta set up! Decorations and food, it was so much fun! I seriously love that family, they are so great!!!!! They even all came to church on Sunday which was awesome!!!!

Oh also I got those pens and the cards from gma and gpa Cook and gma Bourne!!! Thanks so much! Means a lot! I loved how gma Cook was like gma Bourne has asked me like 5 times if I've gotten this letter sent! Tell gma Bourne I love her and miss her! And thanks for the card!!

So this week we found a few menos activos!! Which was way good! A hermana que se llama jorge soto, he lives with his mom who is in a wheelchair. Their house was so sad, just so dirty, flies everywhere, poop smell, stuff everywhere just so dirty and the mom can't walk. Jorge is having problems with addiciones and it's just a really sad state that they're in. But they came to church on Sunday so that was also a milagro.

On Thursday we had a lesson with a family menos activo that we just found like a week ago from the carpeta de area, and they had made cake and had pop and it was so cute. Then we got talking, she had a few friends over that are evangelics and then the talking kinda turned into arguing, I was just sitting there. I've learned that they just need to talk and then we can tell them what we believe, but my companion was getting all fired up. To the point where she stood up and walked out of the house. I was like are you freaking kidding me. They're like that is not what missionaries should do and it was so true. I was livid. Then she goes and sits on the corner of the street and cries for an hour. It was sooooooooooooooo stupid. 

So, John update. Our menos activo who is from Peru. We went to his house on Friday because we had a lesson with him. He wasn't there and his senora comes out of the house, really mad, saying that we aren't allowed to pass by anymore. She's like you're calling him at 10 o'clock at night and that is not ok. I want to live with him in peace. You need to respect my religion, I will never get baptized in your church. So leave me and my family alone. Really really rude and I was like alright chau. Fun eh?

It's super sad when people just reject the Lord like that. They're not rejecting us but the Lord, Jesus Christ. But I mean in the end they'll figure that out, right?!.

This Saturday our ward had 5 baptisms!!! It was wayyyyyyyyyyy cool and such a milagro! A family got baptized and someone who just came from Buenos Aires. The parents got married on Friday and then they got baptized on Saturday with 2 of their kids. They have 5 but only 2 are older than 8. It was so cute. I just love seeing baptisms, they make my heart so happy!!!

Also thanks for mentioning that I have 87 days left in the mish. hahaha Can you believe that? It's so crazy. But I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as I can because it's flying by. Only 2 more weeks left this transfter than 1 more transfer plus 4 weeks. I hate it. haha It flies by.

Oh also just a heads up the mission presidents homecoming is the 2nd week in July and I totally wanna go! Would that be possible??

Also dad you can respond to my acceptance to BYU-Idaho! Decision made. ahhhhh Big kid things. I hate. haha But hey love you all.

Have a super good week! You're always in my prayers!!!!!

Love, 
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment