Tuesday 31 March 2015

Monday, March 30, 2015

Heyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

So my life this week was not too bad. Had some good crazy experiences. We were contacting in the morning and we found this lady who let us into her house and told us we're sinners because we were wearing make up!!! Hahahahah it was terrible. I was getting so fired up. Then we went into this other ladies house and she kept touching our faces and kissing us and it was so ridiculous. Hahahaha but so funny. 

On Friday we have lunch with this hermana who is crazy. Haha she has problems in her head like she's not all there. She was telling my companion she didn't like Chileanos and stuff like that and she was saying that her son doesn't like the people from the United States and I tried to tell her I wasn't from the US but she didn't believe me. It was weird. She thinks that everyone in the church is evil. We had to teach the 5th Sunday lesson and she was like yelling in the class saying don't lie I know everything. Weird stuff like that. She's a character. hahahahha 

Oh and so Natalia is totally active now and she is coming to church WITH HER WHOLE FAMILIA!!!! It's a milagro. Remember when I told ya'll that I'm so stressed out trying to find her. Well seriously she has changed180 degrees. She reads the scriptures every day and is praying. Also her husband left her because he's been cheating on her so she really has just found joy and comfort in the gospel. Which is awesome because it's really changing her life and the life of her family. I hope that it continues to change it.

But ya that was my week not a lot has happened. I've been struggling a lot with my companion. This week she has just thrown fits for no apparent reason. To the point where she is like throwing the phone around and falls into her bed at night without planning. So it's been fun. Today we had capacitacion and she was just so mad and just pouted the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY. and cried and she won't even talk to me to tell me what's going on. So that makes it even more difficult. As I write this she is sitting there crying and I don't even know why because she never talks to me. But I've definitely learned how to work with companions so I just got to keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Pray for me! We have transfers this week. So we'll see what happens….I want to leave. But the Lord knows what I need eh! 

Love youssssssssss 
Hermana Miller
xoxoxox
birthday selfies
I made gravy
the wedding
and baptism
and my bday party
and we got AN EGG ON IT'S END 
i was not going to sleep until it happened.
my comp and I
and THE FAMILIA CARDOZA.
BEST DAY EVER
that's my 2 weeks!
lots of pics eh




























No comments:

Post a Comment