Monday 9 March 2015

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hey so this week was really good! 

Yesterday was awesome! We had our investigadore, Jorge in the church again as well as 3 menos activos!! Church was a little stressful because we had to give the class, as well I played the piano, and give a talk. They told me only 20 minutes before church started that I was giving the talk. So I hope it was good. Haha super stressful, I just pulled up a few scriptures and did my best in following the Spirit so I could give a somewhat good talk. Everyone said it was good, but who knows.

Things have been a little hard this week, I think the Lord is really testing my faith and making me be a consecrated missionary. Putting lots of trials and tribulations on me. But through reading and constant prayer I'm pushing through it all.

Also this week we had a really awesome family home evening with an inactive family and the boyfriend to a member is really interested in the church and is going to pray to see if baptism is the next step for him. 

So happy you guys got my package! Disfruten lo!!! Takes lots of pictures and send  me them!!! =)

Love you guys so much and hope you have a super good week.

I'll make sure that next week my letter is more interesting hahaha
chauuuuuuuuuuu

Love ya,
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment