Monday 13 April 2015

Monday, April 13, 2015



Hola!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things here in Cultral Co really are coming around for the better! Seriously this week was so great and so full OF MILAGROS!!!!!!!!! We've been able to find so many new people who are ready to hear of the restored gospel. Seriously, I have seen so many miracles happen this week! It just blew my mind! The other day we were contacting in the morning and we came across a joven de 13 anos, named Julie. She was so nice and so excited that she wanted us to come back the next day. When we returned the next day her mom said she had been waiting all day for us. The mom had contact with the missionaries 4 years back! She said that she loved sharing time with them and that they really helped her family. We invited them to come to church with us and Julie's face just lit up. She had the biggest smile on her face, but they couldn't come this Sunday, but the mom said that they'll come next Sunday as a family! So that was one huge miracle that we were able to see this week! She's so cute too! She was hassling us about being late! She's like I was waiting here and when it was 7:02 I was like they aren't coming (we got there late) she's like if you are late again I'm not going to open the door. Way buena anda! She was hugging us the first time we met her! Way cute! She kinda reminds me of Aldana.

Another miracle is Natalia (the menos activa that the Emhkes were looking for) she's active now! She's been to church more than 5 times! She came to General Conference and now her 2 children who aren't baptized are preparing to be baptized for the 25th of April! Seriously it was just a miracle how this came out! The family is reading the BOM every night as a family and they are praying. They're coming to church and just doing the best they can individually and as a family. Everyday they have a spiritual experience through reading the BOM and each of them have a huge testimony about the scriptures! I love being a part of this work and to see so much progress in this family. To be honest, I was so frustrated trying to find this family. The office didn't have all the right information and I really didn't care to find them, but the Lord just put them in our path, and here I am loving this family more that I thought I ever could and helping them come unto Christ. It's so amazing how the Lord works. Honestly I thank him every day for putting me here in Cultral Co and for putting these people in my path so that I can help them, and in return, so that they can help me. 

This work is just so amazing. I feel the Lord is giving me so many opportunities to learn and grow these last 9 weeks. Seriously it's like the mission is just growing to be something I love more and more. It's amazing. 

My companion is good! We're getting along good! She still won't tell me what's wrong when she gets mad, so that makes it hard for me to know how to help her. But I'm learning more about patience. I just love her and I hope I'm helping her in some way. 

Also this week I ate pecans from a tree. 

One day we prayed in the morning for the Lord to guide us to someone and he totally did. We have a time set up with her this week. We also had 5 menos actives come to church on Sunday. So ya THE MISSION WORK IS SO GREAT!

I LOVE IT!!!! =)

Love you guys so much! 

Have a good week
Nos vemos
Hermana Miller

PS. I got a package from Hermana Christensen for my bday and it was so cute. She sent me a mate (mah-tey) cup. I love her. 
xoxoxox
Besitos

No comments:

Post a Comment