Monday 27 April 2015

Monday, April 27, 2015



Hey!

So this week was just so great! Sheyla and Facundo got baptized Saturday! It was so great! The baptism service was so spiritual! They got baptized and after they shared their testimonies and it was so spiritual! I just bawled the entire time. Facundo got up there and he just starts crying and just testifying and saying that he's never felt so good in his life and that all this is so true. NINE YEARS OLD. Seriously I've never heard a kid give such a spiritual heart felt testimony. Sheyla too, gave a really spiritual testimony! They were so prepared! They just have their testimonies and everything! It was such a good day!

After we went to their house and Natalia made a bunch of food, so we just passed the time together! I honestly love this family so much and I think I'm here in Cultral Co because the Lord knew that I needed to work with this family and help them. Let's be honest, I did not want to be here in Cultral Co and I know it's going to be so hard to leave here! 

The volcano eruption in Chile was pretty crazy, there was ash falling for 2 days! Covering everything! It was like a light snow fall and we couldn't leave our pension for an entire day. When we did leave the next day, we had to wear those ridiculous face masks, hahahaha, it was fun. Adventures! That would never happen back home. The volcano is about half hour from my companions home in Chile, so that is crazy too. But her family is safe. They said there is just way more ash there. 

Well I had my last zone conference Friday! =( I had to give my last testimony, it was so weird. I never thought that day would come! Seriously. I just always sat in the confernces and was like that day will never come for me and it came. But it was good. I feel like I gave a gooder. haha

After the conference we saw a car accident. We were walking to an appointment that we had and this chick came around the corner super fast. Her back tires lost track and she ran over the curb and slammed into this truck that was waiting at a red light. We were right next to this truck. She hit the truck so hard that the guy who was driving slammed his head through the passenger window. Put a hole right through the window and shattered it. It was crazy. She also hit so hard that the truck moved like a foot. I was freaking out, cause we were the only ones who saw the accident. I grab the phone and I'm running around asking everyone what the number for emergency is because it's not 911 here. I'm like que es el numero del ambulancia. Que es el numero... haha just crazy and no one knew. Then the police came and they had to take all our information because we saw the accident. But the 2 people involved in the accident were fine. The ambulance came and put a neck brace on the guy and took him in the ambulance. It was crazy. Seriously, after we were talking how protected we were because we easily could have been hit too. It was like something was protecting us. 

Also here it's pretty chilly now! Fall came and the climate seemed to have changed that day! It's so weird haha because back home the season change but not at all. Here it changes and it changes. It's not really that hot here and the mornings and nights are pretty cold. Cold enough you need to wear a coat. 

That was my week! Hope you're all good! Miss you guys! But not really. hahaha 

Have a good week!
See you in 5 months…..oops I mean weeks!
Love Hermana Miller

My Christmas lights Hermana Christensen sent.  hahaha


Laura and her family! We taught them for the first time this week.  Hermana Sanchez contacted them a year ago because she started her mission in this zone.  We were able to teach them about the gospel.  We really believe that her kids will progress so we're going to continue working with this family! =)







The ash falling!
















No comments:

Post a Comment