Monday 20 April 2015

Monday, April 20, 2015

Wow this week was crazy! A real struggle, but through all the struggle we were able to see so many miracles!!! It was pretty hard seriously I went to do intercambios with Hermana Rodriguez and I ended up having to spend 3 nights there. We ended up finding something that her companion was doing. Something way bad, not keeping the commandments of God. We had to call the assistants and everything and it was so scary and something that was so uncomfortable. She ended up leaving the next day. Never thought something like that would happen in my mission, but I definitely learned the importance of being a consecrated missionary aun mas.  It also gave me way more desires to prove to the Lord why I'm here.

The area is progressing SO MUCH!! Our menos activa Natalia, is basically active! She's come to church like 6 times, we're just waiting for her to get an assignment or llamamiento in the iglesia! She is the girl who the Emhkes were looking for! We found her and we've been teaching her and now her 2 kids are going to get baptized this Saturday!!! Seriously a milagro. They never wanted to get baptized but then something just happened and they have all the desires to get baptized! They are so spiritually prepared and have really strong testimonies about the Book of Mormon and everything! 

Also the family that we found the other week contacting in the morning. CAME TO CHURCH YESTERDAY!!! All four of them! It was super amazing to see them there and we've only taught them 3 times! It just reminds me that the Lord actually has people prepared and we just need to find them! 

Wow seriously just when I feel like I can't do it anymore the Lord just picks me up and shows me how amazing this gospel is! Just at the right time! It's amazing this work! I love it!


I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Hermana Miller



 Natalia and her family

 Also the familia Irala from CHOS MALAL came to Cultral Co yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I BASICALLY CRIED, IT WAS WAY WAY WAY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Maria, Julie, Pablo, y Luis
They all came to church yesterday and invited us to eat lunch with them! Can you say milagro?? We've only taught them 3 times. 






No comments:

Post a Comment