Monday 6 April 2015

Monday, April 6, 2015

HEY!!!

First off I definitely did not know that Keaton was going on the Europe trip!!! Dude that is so much fun!! You'll have to write me and tell me all about it! 

Things here in Cultral Co are good. We had transfers today, and I ended up staying here with Hermana Sanchez. I was a little sad, because I just don't really love this area at all, but I've got 6 more weeks to learn to love it. I just hope I don't die here (finish my mission here). But we'll see.

Also at like 6 in the morning today we were at the terminal cause we had to stay with an hermana and I saw HERMANA CHRISTENSEN!!!! It was so funny, I was just standing outside looking at the buses, because it's pretty normal for you see other missionaries during transfers. I see these two big hands hitting the window and waving and she comes running out of the bus and jumped on me and we hugged forever! It was the best ever! Not kidding. I just love her! She told me all about our investigator too, that totally got baptized! NADIA! How cool is that! =) Man best thing ever! 

I got to watch all 4 sessions of conference in ENGLISH!!! It was the best, I even watched the priesthood session! Hahah the computer was a little slow, and we missed like 5 talks including Elder Hollands =( but I learnt so much. Talked a ton about marriage and eternal families. I loved the talk also from Elder Ringwood where he talked about the leaders and titles. That you don't need a title to be a better person or a better missionary or to make a change. It really impacted me because in the mission it's like oh hermana lider or whoa assistante, but really you don't need that title to be a good missionary. I also loved the talk from Kevin Pearson where he talked about enduring to the end and related it to the tree of life! It was soooooo good! Totally answered one of my questions I had. I loved it! Conference is so great! In the mission we say it's like going to the cineplex! =) haha 

I've been super sick today, I've been in bed all day, sleeping all day, crying all night, but I'm better now. I got enough energy to get myself out of bed and come write the family. My companion took good care of me! She's great! We've been getting along wayyyy better! She's so cute! I hid easter eggs for her Sunday morning and she was so excited because she said she's never had eggs hidden for her! =) She's great. 

Super crazy that I've started my last full transfer. After that I only have 4 weeks left! So crazy! It just blows my mind, but I'm excited for this transfer! Lots of amazing things are going to happen! =)

Well I love you guys and hope all is well back home! Praying for you all siempre. Also want to invite you all to continue doing family prayer, and family home evening. Read the scriptures as a family everyday! I know that you will see differences in the family if you do it! =)

Oh also I finished reading the Book of Mormon! =) Whooooooooo I love it!
Love you guys,
xoxoxo
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment