Monday 11 May 2015

Monday, May 11, 2015

It was the best to talk to you guys yesterday, seriously! fue lo mejor! I just miss you guys so much! I'm so excited to see you all and give you the biggest hugs ever!!! =) Super crazy that time is ticking by….

The work here in Cultral Co is soooo great! But it's a super hard area. So Julie came to church yesterday so that means she has her 3 asistencias! and can get baptized! She just doesn't have a fecha yet, it's hard to invite her to be baptized when her mom isn't really all into it, but I know she's going to get baptized si o si! Probably the 30th because this Saturday makes things complicated because she can't get confirmed on Sunday because it's the temple dedication! So we're going to work with her a ton this week! 

I'm super exited to see the Cordoba, Argentina temple dedication! It's going to be so great! and even better that our recent converts are going to go too! =) I love!

Oscar Villar came to church yesterday! 3 times that he's been to church! A ton of progress for him!!!! =) A member told us that he hasn't been to church for like 5 years!!!! So it's great to see him progressing! I'm so excited for him.

The highlight of my week though was that the family Alveal came and saw me yesterday!!!  They're from Plotter. Seriously! It was the best! When I saw Hermana Edith in RS, my face just dropped, it was so awesome!!! I love that family so much!

But hey I don't really know what else to say other than I love you guys so much and I'm so grateful for everything you do for me! I'm getting excited to see you guys! But it's going to be so hard to leave! But it's life.

Love you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! 

Have the best week and I'll be talking to you again in a week!!
xoxoxo
Love Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment