Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - Neuquén

Hey family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)))))   6 years old!! You're so big!!!! I hope you have a super good birthday!!!! Love you so much! See you soon!!!

Wow I'm so happy to be in Neuquén! Seriously you have no idea!! Well maybe you do but I'm so stoked that I'll be finishing my mission here! Hermana Terry is great! She was companion to Hermana Christensen in the MTC! I'm also hermana lider! So that's exciting! I get to work with all the hermanas here in the Neuquén zone! There is like 5 companionships, so I'm way excited! =)

This week was good in Cultral Có! The show de talentos was wayyyy successful! =) We had so many members there and it was just a way good time!!! We laughed pretty hard. The missionaries did this skit of a missionary who went home and his girlfriend was waiting for him, but he was just the weirdest RM and would left their dates early to get home on time and wanted to share scriptures with his girlfriend. Then the girlfriend gets mad and is all like we're done this is finished. Then the RM asks "Well can we finish with a prayer?" It was funny, everyone laughed. Just my luck, I was the crazy girlfriend. Hahahaha

The dedication of the temple was one of a kind experience. Seriously it was so amazing. =) I loved it! The Spirit was so strong. Also Saturday was an evento cultral and the kids in Cordoba did all the dances from Argentina, it was way cool! An Elder (Elder Salgado) who's from Cordoba got to see his brother dance in the event. He's like that's my brother! That's my brother! It was cute. He got emotional.

So at transfers I got to see like everyone! Hermana Villalobos, Elder Mark, Aleman, McCutchean, all my friends! It was way fun! I laughed so hard, just talking about all the good times we had!

When I left Cultral Có, Natalia made me this cake and we ate and partied and talked about all the good times. Then she surprised me at the terminal at like 5 in the morning when I left and gave me a little gift! It was so cute! =) I love her so much! She's so great! I knew I had to be in Cultral Có to find that family! Seriously, I saw the biggest change in anyone in my whole entire mission than I did in that family!!!! 180 degree change! For the better. Wow the Lords work is AMAZING!

I love it!

Love you guys! Have a good week!
Un beso grande por todos
xoxoxo
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment