Monday 25 May 2015

Monday, May 25, 2015

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What is up!!! Today is a holiday for soup! So all the cybers are closed so we came here to the office to write. Seriously everything is closed because it's el dia de locro. Anyway we had this activity in the church and we went and ate locro and sang the national song. Locro is like beans and corn, with meat, and mondongo (COW STOMACH) ya I ate that....again. In all it actually wasn't too bad!!!

So this week was super great and passed by super duper fast!!!!! I just can't believe it! I feel like it just flew by and it makes me super nervous that next Monday I will be another week gone. I only have 3 more weeks! Ughhhhhh I hate it. I'm actually getting super nervous about the whole going home thing but what do you do. Also it doesn't help that here in Neuquén you see AIRPLANES!!! and it makes me even more trunky.

I got to see Hermana Bailey on Thursday because she's training! She's so great! I just hugged her and she starts crying....classic!!! Haha that girl! I'm going to miss her so much, but I was super happy I got to see her before I left!!! =) 

Thins here in Neuquén are soooo great! I love it! Honestly it is so great! The work is great and I love it! We had an investigador come to church this Sunday. M'len, she's 17 and 7 months pregnant and her boyfriend is an inactive member but totally came with M'len! It was great! She has a lot of questions and things she doesn't understand but she's super smart and really progressing! We're excited for her and for Thomas that they can progress together! She also has a baptism date for the 27th of June! So we'll be working with them a lot!

Hermana Terry is sooo great! I love being with her! She's a great example and I've learned a lot from her! It's just great to have a companion who wants to work and work and I'm so happy that she's my companion so I can finish the mission strong!!! I love it! We get along so great, just like all my other gringa companions!!! We just laugh and laugh. You know when I really laugh, I cry! Ya, I don't think I've had makeup on all week because I've laugh/cried it all off!!! Haha seriously she's sooooooooo GREAT!!

Seriously this week was amazing, I can't even tell you guys all that happened. We found an inactive family through an old investigadores registro. We had a family home evening with 2 investigadores. We found a new investigador, and so much more things! I just love this work so much and I'm really realizing how blessed I am to have given 1.5 years to the Lord to serve his children in the PATAGONIA!!!!! SO GREATTT!!!!


Love you guys! =) 

Hope you have a super duper great week!

xoxoxoxo

Love Hermana Miller

PS. Have you guys looked into doing Caroline's temple work? Can we do that??










No comments:

Post a Comment