Monday 16 June 2014

Monday, June 16, 2014


HOLA FAMILIA
 
I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OK, so I'm going to Plottier, with Hermana Lopez. I think she's from Honduras but I don't really know. I'm kinda freaking out because my companion was like vas a morir con ella. That I'm gonna die with her. So ya that'll be fun. I'm kinda excited to leave because this transfer has been super hard. With my companion not being able to leave the pension lately, when we decided to drop all of our investigators.  It's been hard. I'm excited to work and work and everything!!!
 
This week was good! We went to Neuquén for medico and they found the problem with Hermana Inga, so that's all good! Also when I was in Neuquén I met an Elder Furlanich who works in the office and he's from Lethbridge. I KNOW HIS BROTHER. He's Breanne Taylor's boyfriend, she's from Raymond. So ya cool no. Well I don't know know his brother, only through like Breanne's instagrams, but anyway. Connections. It's so cool!
 
Also HAPPY FATHERS DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! TO DAD!!! especially and all the grandpas out there and to all my uncles, great uncles, everything!!! I love you all so much.
 
Yesterday was super sad. Saying goodbye to all the families here that I love sooo much. I seriously feel like Roca is my home and that all the members here are like my family. It was the hardest to say goodbye to familia Cordeva and familia Melo. Because these 2 families I've grown to love so much. I bawled, it was kinda embarrassing but whatever.
 
Also yesterday Argentina played in the mundial and it was crayyyyyyyyy. It was so crazy after the game. Screaming, noises, whistles. It was fun! We were at familia Melo's and painted our faces and stuff!  I'll send pics next week!!!
 
Also Maxy who is 12 years and is the brother to one of our miembro inactivo accepted a bautismo date and is getting baptized the 3rd week in Julio. I'm sad I'll miss it but he is seriously amazing and has so much faith. He read 11 CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK OF MORMON. 11 chapters. For one it's super rare for an investigator to even read. Let alone 11 chapters. I wanted to cry. He's amazing and his uncle is so excited for him. He's a member and talked in church this Sunday on how amazing it was to see his nephew reading the scriptures. I'm excited for him!
 
Anyway, I hope things are going good at home and that you guys are preparing for trek! So excited to hear about your amazing experiences! I'm off have a good week. 

xoxoxoox
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment