Monday 30 June 2014

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 6 months!!

OK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This area is sooooo hard. hahahaha it's terrible. lol There was 13 people in sacrament yesterday. lol loveeee it and I had to play the piano and they were songs I didn't know so it was HORRIBLEEEEE. Pero bueno no importa. Haha so this week was pretty good because we found 4 new investigators and 1 NEW BAPTISM DATE!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooo

We actually had the best lesson ever! The investigator had TONS of questions. We had planned to teach about the Restoration, but she had read the pamphlet and said to us, "baptism really interests me can you teach me about that?" So we did, and she asked really great questions. Like what does Mormon mean (Libro de Mormon) and why was Jesus baptized? Who is the Holy Ghost? What is the priesthood? SO BOMB!  The spirit was really strong, especially when she bore her testimony, you could just feel it. But she has a 2 year old child and I think she's living with the dad, so we'll see how it goes. Love the chastity lessons........

OK, so this one is ridiculous....  a family here who is active and everything doesn't want ANYTHING (well the mom) more to do with the church because she feels alone in the church. We stopped by a few times and everything and they're like bomb. We went to their daughters b-day party, and had cake. We have lunch at their house every Thurs. and now they just decided they're done. Which is super sad because their kids want to go to church. Their son was at church by himself yesterday, passing the sacrament and everything. We stopped by after church and they closed the curtains on us. Sent their 5 year old kid out to say that the parents weren't home (which they were) and then we got a message to not pass by their house ANYMORE. So bueno. That was harsh. Seriously it's so foolish how people act sometimes. Bueno suerte con su salvacion. Ugh. Situations like that in the mission are SO HARD TO TAKE.

Also it is hard to teach during the MUNDIAL. Everyone and their dogs are occupied with the mundial. Hahaha there's nothing we can do. Seriously, Argentina is like a ghost town when Argentina plays and when they win, cars honk for dayyyyyzzzzzz after the game. It's crayyy.

Todavia, we are living with Hermana Liders. It's a really small pension, hahaha like the size of mom and dads bedroom!!!! So small and there are 4 of us. A kitchen and a small bathroom. Haha it's fun. But we did find a new pension, so we'll be moving soon.

Also idk if I told you but there is a couples missionaries in the mission and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!! My last day in the CCM when I went to the temple with all the latinos because all the greengos left for Paraguay and Uruguay in the morning. So I was solo with people I couldn't talk to, but this Hermana was working at the temple and she was going to this mission on March 27th. So I got to see her this week when they came to sign the contract and it made my life! She's so funny! I love her so much. She's like ya I know flaka Miller. I know skinny Miller haha she doesn't eat flour. It's funny, she's like my momma here! =) 

Oh ya, so my boots...they broke, you'll see in the picture. It's super sad. My Steve Maddensssssssssssss =( lol 2 shoes down. 2 to go. Hahaha I'll prob be buying some shoes soon. 

Also I encourage you guys to read Mormon 9:17-21, it's so good! Talks about milagros! Miracles! You guys will be seeing a lot of them on trek! =) So excited for the experiences you guys are gonna have this week! I can't wait to hear all about it! You guys will be amazing! Just love those kids like your own. They will love you like 5 years after trek, just like how I love the Tollestrup's so much! They mean a lot to me and I can't wait for you guys to have those relationships! =) suerte! You guys will do amazing!!!!

Love you so much!
Con Amor, Hermana Miller
xoxoxo



































No comments:

Post a Comment