Monday 1 December 2014

Monday, December 1, 2014 - 11 months

So Hermana Miller is currently in Zapala, which is about a 3.5 hour bus ride from Chos Malal, waiting for her new companion to arrive.  She'll arrive around 4am.  Her name is Hermana Christensen, she's from the US, she's been out about 5 months.  So that makes Makenzie senior companion.  She's a little nervous but super excited to have a greenga for a companion.  She said now in her district there will be her and her new companion, and then 3 american Elders and one Latino Elder.

She didn't send a letter, we just chatted back and forth for a little bit.  She said she'll be back on tomorrow.  I did add her long letter to last weeks post so in the meantime you can go read that.

Also this is from Hermana Lovell's blog from last Thursday (American Thanksgiving):

I'm so very grateful for a loving and supportive family. They've helped me more than they even know.  I'm also so grateful to have the gospel in my life thanks to my parents who had strong enough testimonies to raise me and my 5 other siblings in the gospel. I'm grateful for the mission and that I have the opportunity to serve gods children here in Argentina. There's nothing better or more important that I could be doing with my life than being out here in the mission. It truly is a blessing. Happy Thanksgiving! Even if Canada celebrated it in October. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment