Monday 29 December 2014

Monday, December 29, 2014 - ONE YEAR

HOLAAAAAAAAAAA

It was seriously so good to see you guys this Christmas!!! Made me cry my face off but it's ok I ate a lot of ice cream after I hung up. hahaha We didn't really do anything that day because there were no members home so we just hung out outside the pension of the elders, it was so hot that day too. I was seriously dying. Oh and I also got pictures of when we hiked the mountain at 5:00 Christmas morning. Seriously so hard, ahahaha I was dying and I hiked it in toms. So stupid, lol, but it was so beautiful to watch the sunrise, definitely worth it. I guess on New Year's we're going to do it again. haha There's like this huge virgin Mary statue that they're building up there it's kinda crazy!!

This week was really good though, it felt kinda long, we did so much. We sang in the park (kinda super awkward but super fun) and the elders have 3 solid investigadores from that now, they all came to church yesterday! So cool!

Also I gave my first talk in church yesterday. It was super hard, haha but not really.  I didn't even plan a talk, just read a little bit that morning and went and gave a talk. It was about faith and repentance. Also the whole like 16 people being in sacrament meeting wasn't too intimidating lol. But it was funny when I couldn't say a word, they'd help me out. hahahhaah I was dying, I couldn't say repenting and people were laughing haha oh my gosh. You'd think I'd have this spanish down by now. But my companion helps me so much. It's awesome!!!

Also can we talk about how on Wednesday I'll hit the year mark being set apart as a missionary then on Friday a year out in the field. Jaymi turns 19 on Saturday!!! NINETEEN!! SERIOUSLY SO CRAZY!!!

Hope you have a great bday Jay! Love you guys so much and I miss you! But hey nos vemos en 6 meses!

Oh also I got a bunch of letters!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
love love
xoxoxo
Hermana Miller









No comments:

Post a Comment