Monday 15 December 2014

Monday, December 15, 2014

Hola familia,

This week was super amazing. We had our Christmas conference and it was so amazing. I felt the spirit so strong. President Lovell's mom had just passed away this week and he had a slideshow set up and just talked about his mom and taught us about the resurrection. It was so amazing. He had a video clip of when his parents got married and Hermana Lovell said it was like looking into heaven because his parents are together again. Perfect, happy, and healthy, I loved it. I just sat there while he bore his testimony crying because I know that we will be with our families after this earthly life.

I actually just sat there and looked at the picture of Jorden that is taped in my libro de mormon and cried. Thinking about the Christmas season and how it is always hard for the family, but just feeling so much peace and joy. I know Jo is with us this Christmas. Love that girl so much.

This week we were able to work a lot, even though we went to Zapala for 2 days. We found 13 new investigadores who are so bomb. We have 3 baptism dates this week and are just working so hard. We saw so many blessings this week. 

Also we're decorating our pension all Christmasy. We bought a tree and lights and are making paper chains and snowflakes. Haha, if Argentina doesn't want to celebrate Christmas - we still can. I love it. Christmas in the pension, I'll try to send some pics next week. 

I'm already overtime and I have so much to write about, mucho. But this week was just really good. We basically ran the church meeting yesterday. We taught the lesson, played the music, I lead the music. When I was leading the music, it just took me back to the good ole days when I lead the music in church and always saw the fam. 2nd row, and the little boys just looking up at me and I'd always get the biggest smile. Or they'd try to follow me. Got a little trunky, not gonna lie. And we did a musical number. There were only about 17 people there. Not a lot at all but the Spirit was there. Which is always good. 

Hermana Agustina, a member, came with us to a lesson and after she took us to the grocery store and just bought us so much stuff. I felt so bad, but she's like no, I know I'll get blessings for this. She just bought us so much stuff, she even bought me a pair of shoes. Like so crazy. She's adorable. She said, just pretend like I'm your mom. Hermana Christensen said, I feel like I'm with my grandma. So funny. We're so blessed here.

Pucha, I'm out of time. but realmente thanks for everything. I'll see you guys in like a week!! 

Love you so much 
xoxoxoxo
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment