Tuesday 9 December 2014

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hola familia!!!! 
=) Como estas todos?

This week was oh soooooo good!!!! I love my companion! We get along so good it's so crazy. We are like the same person!! It's so fun!! Also it was her birthday on Saturday and we got to celebrate together, so that was really fun. She turned 20! She's so cute!

So this week was so good! We had the most spiritual sacrament meeting, it was amazing!!! It was fast and testimony meeting right, we had 18 members come plus the 6 missionaries. Not a lot at all, but it was the strongest testimony meeting I've been to in the longest time. I bore my testimony and I actually started to cry, it's been a while since I've felt the spirit so strong and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be serving here in Chos Malal. I realized this week how many people are prepared to hear about the restored gospel. The Elders found this investigador like the day before church and she was there and bore her testimony, she loved it. There is just so many prepared people! Chos Malal is something so special! Everyone here in the mission wants to come to Chos Malal and I feel so grateful for the opportunity to be here. =) The Lord loves me!

Also yesterday was a holiday right, the day of the virgin, crazy. Everything closed down and they just climbed up this mountain and worshipped Mary and other strange things. But we worked our butts of yesterday!! We left at 4:00, taught 6 lessons, found 4 new investigadores, contacted 5 references and received a lot of references. We worked so hard. I think it's so awesome that I get along so well with my companion that it makes the work so much funner and so much easier. I'm like waiting for something terrible to happen because I've never had such an amazing companion. 

Also this week we have a conference with the president. The christmas conference, so that will be fun! And spiritual! 

The mission is great! I love it so much, I can really feel myself growing spiritually more than ever this transfer! Such a blessing to be part of this work. It's amazing!! =) The church is true! 

les amo besitos
hermana miller

P.S.  Are you guys sharing "He is the Gift" with other people.  Because you definitely should! #elesladadiva

Hey, here is the life of Hermana Christensen and I. We have a blast. Make stir fry (normal american food), eat kinder eggs, eating ice cream in bed, there's a bbq goat, it wasn't that good, the picture with the hula hula was our first day together and we we're already best friends, and our cute clean pension.
Love you 


















No comments:

Post a Comment